An incredibly lightweight little travel pack that shifts from urban setting to wild places. The Travel Light series is light, compact and folds into its own pocket to stow easily inside a larger pack or piece of luggage. The Travel Light Daypack 16 has just enough room for necessities for an afternoon of hiking, shopping or exploring side streets and city parks.
- Made of lightweight 70-denier nylon ripstop with a water-resistant polyurethane coating.
- Contoured, slim shoulder straps have mesh backing for ventilation.
- Side pockets hold water bottles and lie flat when not in use.
- Zippered top pocket houses a key clip and doubles as a stuff sack.
- Removable internal foam back pad has pre-scored fold lines to make it easy to pack down.
|Main fabric||70-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.