The designer behind the Vapour Series says "this is the coolest stuff I’ve ever made." Which is saying a lot, because he has designed some pretty sweet gear over the years. The Vapour Duffle is impressively lightweight, especially when you factor in that it’s made from burly nylon that’s completely waterproof (with fully taped seams, to boot). Cinch straps are great for packing a lot in while you’re travelling, and the removable shoulder strap gives you carrying options when you’re making your way to the departure gate. Oh, and did we mention it looks super sleek? Because it totally does.
- Made of lightweight and supple 210-denier high-tenacity nylon with a waterproof TPU lamination.
- All seams are taped so water can't sneak in.
- Highly water resistant TPU coated zippers keep water out, but aren't designed for submersion.
- Webbing duffle handles and a removable shoulder strap give you carrying options.
- Access the main compartment through a water-resistant YKK zipper.
- Quick-access side pocket has a water-resistant zipper.
- Webbing cinch straps help you compress the load.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|