The fit is relaxed, but the wind and water protection is tight. This jacket provides a warm refuge for Nordic skiing and winter running. The slightly loose fit gives you room to layer on cold days, while the panels on the back and sleeves let you breathe.
- Front panels are Microshell Stretch polyurethane membrane: fully waterproof and windproof, highly breathable and remarkably elastic.
- Back panels are stretch thermal fleece for warmth, breathability, and ease of movement.
- Looser cut and stretch fabrics offer a great range of motion and space for an extra layer on colder days.
- 2 zippered side pockets with easy to use pull cords.
- Elastic drawcord on hem.
- Reflective accents add low light visibility.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.