When the wind picks up, these pants offer a warm refuge for Nordic skiing and winter running. Front panels stop wind and water when you move past the shelter of the trees. Stretch thermal fleece in the back holds in warmth while venting moisture.
- Front panels are Microshell Stretch polyurethane membrane: fully waterproof and windproof, highly breathable and remarkably elastic.
- Back panels are stretch thermal fleece for warmth, breathability, and ease of movement.
- Elastic waist with drawstring for easy adjustment.
- 2 zippered side pockets with easy to use pull cords.
- Gusseted ankle openings with camlock zips for easy on and off.
- Grippers keep hems in place.
- Reflective accents add low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|