Meet the Goldilocks of layering. This vest is not too hot, not too cold, but just right for cross country skiing. It’s waterproof and wind-proof in the front, but breathable with thermal fleece in the back. The relaxed cut gives you freedom of layering and movement while for long days in the snow.
- Front panels are Microshell Stretch polyurethane membrane: fully waterproof and windproof, highly breathable and remarkably elastic.
- Back panels are stretch thermal fleece for warmth, breathability, and ease of movement.
- Looser cut and stretch fabrics offer a great range of motion and space for an extra layer on colder days.
- 2 zippered side and 1 zippered chest pocket with easy to use pull cords.
- Elastic drawcord on hem.
- Reflective accents add low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100 % polyesteer% organically grown cotton|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.