Sportful Xplore Jacket - Men's
Get fired up for ski season. Both the front and top panels of this technical jacket have a layer of insulation and use a wind and water resistant soft shell fabric. The side panels have good stretch and allow moisture and heat to escape. A high collar adds warmth when you set out and can be eased down when you really start hitting your stride.
- Weather resistant front and top panels protect head, shoulders, arms and torso from Mother Nature’s blast.
- 80 gram polyester insulation reduces heat loss on the front and shoulders.
- Stretch polyester panels on back and sides exhaust excess heat and moisture.
- High collar, front zipper flap and fitted hood seal out drafts.
- Extra length in sleeves and body keep you covered.
- 2 zippered side pockets.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.