Salomon X Ultra Mid 3 Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Technical hikes and steep descents are yours with with these efficiently light shoes. Sensifit construction, padded heel cups and sling shot-style heel straps are designed to keep your foot locked in and comfortable. Water-resistant uppers with GORE-TEX membranes keep you booting on through through wet patches.
- Uppers are water-resistant fabric with PU-coated leather overlays.
- GORE-TEX® membrane keeps out water while allowing exceptional breathability.
- Mid-height cut provides additional coverage and debris protection.
- Protective rubber toe caps and sling shot heel straps.
- Padded heel cups wrap your feet for security and comfort.
- Sensifit construction provides a precise, secure fit.
- Gusseted tongues keep debris out.
- Underfoot chassis adds stability without excess weight.
- Footbeds are Ortholite shaped EVA.
- Midsoles are injected EVA with under-arch shanks to combine cushioning and support.
- Outsoles are non-marking Contagrip rubber.
- Low-profile lugs provide traction over a variety of directions and surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.