Merrell Trail Glove 4 Trail Running Shoes - Women's
Zero drop runners that provide traction in a super-light set up. The minimalist upper moulds to your foot and the slimline midsole keeps you in tune with the ground beneath your feet.
- Mesh and printed TPU upper.
- Mesh lining has M-Select Fresh treatment to keep it fresh.
- Non-removable EVA footbed.
- 4mm compression-moulded EVA midsole provides light cushioning without disconnecting you from the trail.
- Trail Protect Plate protects foot by distributing pressure while maintaining natural forefoot flexibility.
- Vibram® TC5+ rubber outsole with 3mm lugs for flexible, grippy and durable performance.
- 11.5mm total stack height including outsole.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Minimalist and natural|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Synthetic + printed overlay|
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.