Castelli Core Warmer Vest - Men's
Seek refuge from harsh wind. This vest is built with ripstop nylon that cuts wind and resists precipitation. The ventilation holes are laser cut for precision accuracy, giving you the venting you need, exactly where you need it. Primaloft insulation keeps you outside, even when temps take a dip.
- Nylon ripstop face fabric resists water and blocks wind.
- Lightweight PrimaLoft insulation provides breathable warmth.
- Laser cut ventilation holes throughout let excess heat escape when you're working hard.
- Zippered rear pocket is easy to use with gloved hands.
- Reflective piping adds visibility for low-light rides.
- Castelli recommends this jacket for temperatures between 8 and 16°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.