Columbia Bugaboot Plus Titanium Omni-Heat Outdry WinterBoot - Men's
Space boots for cosmically cold days. These winter boots could be engineered for astronauts, there’s so much tech in them. Leather shells with waterproof-breathable construction, heat-reflective liners and midsoles that insulate down to -40°C are your kit for polar-vortex cold. The sole compound prevents slips on ice or packed snow.
- Uppers are waterproof leather with Techlite shells.
- OutDry waterproof breathable construction keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Omni-Heat reflective lining with 400g insulation for an active temperature rating - 40°C.
- Techlite high energy return midsole keeps the spring in your step.
- Michelin Winter & Outdoor Compound outsole for cold temperature traction.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Leather + synthetic|
|Lining material||Reflective thermal membrane|
|Removable inner boot||No|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.