Castelli Transition Jacket - Men's
- Available prices $289.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The fit of a jersey with the protection of a jacket. This soft shell has a windproof front panel that blocks out head-on gusts. Fleece on the back gives you exceptional breathability for full-out effort on the road.
- Front and sleeves use GORE® WINDSTOPPER® X-Mid fabric to block wind and light rain while remaining breathable.
- Castelli Warmer fleece fabric on the back panel keeps you warm but wicks away sweat.
- Durable YKK® Vislon full-length zipper opens wide for venting or zips up tight for blustery descents.
- 3 drop-in rear pockets hold essentials.
- Rear reflective details keep you visible on night rides.
- Castelli rates this jacket as best for temperatures between 8 and 16°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.