Castelli Transition Jacket - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The fit of a jersey with the protection of a jacket. This soft shell has a windproof front panel that blocks out head-on gusts. Fleece on the back gives you exceptional breathability for full-out effort on the road.
- Front and sleeves use GORE® WINDSTOPPER® X-Mid fabric to block wind and light rain while remaining breathable.
- Castelli Warmer fleece fabric on the back panel keeps you warm but wicks away sweat.
- Durable YKK® Vislon full-length zipper opens wide for venting or zips up tight for blustery descents.
- 3 drop-in rear pockets hold essentials.
- Rear reflective details keep you visible on night rides.
- Castelli rates this jacket as best for temperatures between 8 and 16°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.