Columbia Bugaboot Plus Omni-Heat Michelin Winter Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Winter confidence comes with a triple threat combo: traction, warmth and weather protection. The waterproof-breathable construction keeps your feet dry. The heat-reflecting inner lining warms your feet to about - 22°C. And a Michelin outsole won’t let you go down on icy patches and packed snow.
- Uppers are waterproof leather with Techlite shells.
- Waterproof breathable construction keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Omni-Heat reflective lining with 200g insulation for an active temperature rating - 22°C.
- Techlite high energy return midsole keeps the spring in your step.
- Michelin Winter & Outdoor Compound outsole for cold temperature traction.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Lining material||Reflective thermal membrane|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|