Castelli Alpha Ros Long Sleeve Jersey - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $292.00 $292.00
- Original price $365.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ideal for spring and fall rides. The outer fabric is windproof and water-resistant for protection from the elements. Nano Flex Xtra Dry back panels wick away heat and moisture. The double-layer front lets you vent or warm up with a simple zip. Castelli dubs their most advanced designs “RoS” aka “rain or shine” for performance in any conditions. Minimal seaming keeps is streamlined and taping helps keep you dry through hovering mist and sudden squalls.
- Windproof, water-resistant front and sleeves are Windstopper® 150 LRR with taped seams.
- Back panels are water-resistant and breathable and moisture moving Nano Flex Xtra Dry.
- Built in liner has a second zipper is ProSecco Strada an ultra-dry 2 layer moisture mover.
- Body hugging multi-panel design won't flap in the breeze.
- High overlapping collar, extra-long sleeves and drop back hem with gripper work together to seal out drafts.
- 3 drop-in back pockets and 1 side zip pocket for lots of storage.
- Reflective details add low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.