Castelli Gabba 2 Short Sleeve Jersey - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The lightweight aerodynamic package might make you think it's not up to much, but Castelli's wind and water resistant jersey is a beast when it comes to cutting wind and protecting against the elements. The Windstopper fabric moves naturally with your body without restricting movement and provides 100% wind protection. A storm flap along the zipper protects you from wind and the rear pockets are lined in mesh to aid drainage.
- Windstopper X-Lite Plus fabric on the front and shoulders offers up lightweight wind proofing and protection from the rain. Made from a blend of polyester, elastane, and synthetic fluoropolymer (PTFE).
- Nano Flex stretch fleece insert under arms for great mobility and breathability.
- Full-length Vislon zipper is backed with a wind flap.
- Silicone gripper on waistband to limit ride-up and drop tail construction to protect from wheel spray.
- 3 rear pockets with laser-cut drain holes.
- Rear reflective trim at hem keeps you seen in low-light conditions.
- Castelli rates this jersey as best for 10-18°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.