Sorel Tivoli III Winter Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
This winter, you can be warm and well dressed. Moulded rubber soles give you grip, a waterproof-breathable layer under the leather keeps you dry and synthetic insulation locks in warmth. Use the adjustable storm collar when you need to keep out drifting snow. Winter-weather solved.
- Uppers are waterproof suede and synthetic with faux fur collar. .Waterproof-breathable membrane construction.
- Adjustable storm collar seals out drafts and snow.
- 100g synthetic insulation provides protection from the cold.
- EVA footbeds for extra comfort.
- Moulded rubber outsoles for durable grip.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||100g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.