Your travel luggage should make it easy to get away. If you agree, get ready for the Travel Light Daypack. Made from lightweight nylon, it won’t add unnecessary bulk to your daily treks, but it’s durable enough to survive jostling under your train seat or close encounters while sightseeing. Pockets are strategically placed for easy access to your essentials. What’s more, the whole thing packs away neatly into its own pocket to make for fast storing or packing into a different bag.
- Made of lightweight 70-denier nylon ripstop with a water-resistant polyurethane coating.
- Contoured, slim shoulder straps have mesh backing for ventilation.
- Side pockets hold water bottles and lie flat when not in use.
- Large zippered front pocket holds quick-access items.
- Zippered top pocket houses a key clip and doubles as a stuff sack.
- Removable internal foam back pad has pre-scored fold lines to make it easy to pack down.
|Main fabric||70-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.