A stick that isn't a noodle. These skis are laced with carbon fibre to give them stiffness and help them weigh in at a feathery 1200g. You can trek to the big lines and ski technical terrain with energy left in the tank. The 105mm waist is ultra versatile in the backcountry and opens up your terrain choices from deep snow to wind-blown slopes. Early rise in the tip and tail plus a rounded tail give them a nose-up surfy feel and ample float-itude.
- Carbon Nano Tube construction makes them light and stiff.
- Kevlar weave composite core with carbon fiber reinforcement makes an extremely light ski that's big-line ready.
- Nylon topsheet is durable and won't hold snow.
- Versatile 105mm waist.
- Early rise tip and tail allows this ski to float easily in soft snow, while the camber underfoot ensure a solid grip on hardpack.
- P-Tex 6000 provides great glide and absorbs wax very well.
- 2.2mm steel edges will offer years of carving service.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Turning radius||24m (179cm)|