A next-generation women's skimo boot that's stiff, light and race ready. At just 660g per boot, you can easily chase FKTs or dip into rando racing. A reinforced Grilamid cuff and lower add stiffness without extra weight. Dynamic cuff buckle locks you into ski mode as it snugs. Lower buckle has tension level options and an integrated gaiter. S4 tech inserts have alignment-assist guides to connect with the toepiece. A 75 degree walk mode range of motion keeps you moving.
- Upper cuff is made of fiberglass-reinforced Grilamid® for a great stiffness-to-weight ratio.
- Boot lower is made of light and strong Grilamid.
- Spider Buckle EVO uses a single buckle to spread the load over your foot.
- Optional power strap improves stiffness on more intimidating lines.
- CavoBike Lever Pro system locks the boot in ski mode and cinch the cuff at the same time.
- 75° of range of motion in walk mode is more than most ankles.
- Full gaiter extends from toe box to upper cuff to prevent snow entry.
- Grip guard soles provides plenty of grip to get to and from the race.
- Forward lean can be adjusted to 4 different settings for a personalized fit.
- Liner uses elastic webbing to improve fit around your foot.
- S4 toe inserts features a guide to makes stepping-in your bindings a breeze.
|Ideal for||Ski mountaineering|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Grilamid|
|Shell cuff material||
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|14, 16, 18, 20º|
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.