Patagonia Fresh Tracks Jacket - Girls' - Youths
This lightweight jacket borrows all the best features from the adult version, but works for kids progressing from new riders to junior shred-heads. The fit works over slim base layers and bulkier hoodies. The Thermogreen insulation keep things cozy in the lift line and the chair ride. Patagonia’s signature H2No outer shell fabric is waterproof and breathable and is set with a DWR finish to shed snow. Cool extras include an arm pocket for a ski pass and a cord port for headphones.
- Face fabric is 2-layer waterproof-breathable H2No® Performance Standard recycled nylon with a DWR finish.
- Fully taped seams ensure water can't sneak in.
- Insulated with 100g Thermogreen synthetic insulation that is warm even when wet.
- 3-panel hood has an internal elasticized gusset to seal out blowing snow.
- Chest pocket has a cord port for routing headphones.
- Secure arm pocket holds a ski pass.
- Zippered hand pockets hold granola bars or warm chilly fingers.
- Articulated sleeves have grow-fit adjustment that adds 5cm of length.
- Internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes to seal out the cold.
- Internal powder skirt.
- Reflective details for low-light visibility.
|Face fabric||50-denier nylon|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.