All-purpose snowshoes designed for use on and off the trail. High-carbon steel front crampons provide multi-directional traction for different terrain types and snow conditions, and crampons underfoot dig into crusty snow (but there’s no side traction, so these aren’t suitable as true mountain snowshoes). When you’re climbing up trails, heel riser bars give your calves a break, and the micro-adjustable Boa closure won’t cause pressure points so you can explore a little farther.
- 6061 T6 aluminum anodized frame is lightweight and sturdy.
- Contoured frame design allows for a natural stride and great snow shedding capacity.
- EVA foam padding on the harness provides all-over support across various terrain.
- Decking is durable, lightweight and flexible down to -40°C.
- V-rail crampons provide traction uphill, downhill and on traverses.
- Freeflex pivot provides shock absorption and rotation on axle for an efficient stride.
- Boa closure system is comfortable and lets you fine-tune the fit.
- Gradient heel riser reduces calf strain while climbing.
|Ideal for||General snowshoeing|