Engineered for summit bids, steep ascents and breaking trail in deep powder. The aggressive crampons provide solid traction in all directions – up, down, across – and the heel risers cut your calves some slack on climbs. To keep you striding efficiently, the pivot binding plates let your feet rotate on the axis, but not so far that the snowshoes will hit your legs.
- Edge decking is sturdy moulded polymer that’s flexible to -40°C.
- Sharp edge on the front to keep snow from sticking, and decking surface is treated to shed snow.
- U-shaped bar reinforces the deck structure.
- Zero Boundary HCS and V-rail crampons are made of strong high-carbon steel.
- Heel lifts for comfort and efficiency when going uphill.
- Pivot binding plates let your feet rotate on the axis for efficient strides, and the rotation controller keeps the snowshoes from catching your legs as you step.
- Contact bindings are padded with EVA foam and support your feet from all angles.
- Stainless steel Boa cables on bindings have a micro-adjustable dial for a custom, secure fit.
|Ideal for||Mountain snowshoeing|
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.