Sturdy, easy to put on, and crazy fun designs (sorry grown-ups – these are for kids only). Made for exploring hardpacked trails in flat terrain.
- Frames are lightweight, durable 6061-T6 anodized aluminum.
- Lightec decking is flexible down to -40°C.
- Carbon steel crampons provide excellent traction on crunchy snow.
- Reflex pivot point binding plates absorb shocks well and allow good foot rotation so kids can run around easily.
- Moulded bindings are designed with kids in mind, and have quick, easy-to-adjust ratchet systems.
|Ideal for||General snowshoeing|
|Max recommended load||30-80lb.|
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.