MEC Flicker 3 Hybrid Vest - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Add a layer of warmth to extra-cold days or layer this vest on its own to glide through cross-country trails. The Flicker 3 Hybrid Vest has stretchy fleece side panels to help you dial your heat-to-movement ratio. Knit lining is super-soft against your skin. A wind-resistant recycled polyester shell comes in handy when you pick up the pace.
- Shell and liner are made of recycled polyester and spandex and have a DWR finish for weather resistance.
- Fleece on the sides and back is made from a stretchy, brushed blend of polyester and spandex for movement and breathability.
- Front quilted panels are made from Thermolite Micro polyester insulation for warmth.
- Liner is recycled polyester with Polygiene anti-odour treatment to keep you smelling fresh.
- 2 zippered hand pockets sit slightly higher to accommodate a waistpack.
- Cinchable hem and elastic cuffs seal out drafts.
- 26in. centre-back length (size medium).
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.