Merrell Tremblant Mid Polar Waterproof Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Rock the “great white north” look. These boots keep you covered on all fronts – sealing out moisture thanks to fully waterproof leather. Synthetic insulation keeps you toasty from the feet up. The faux fur cuff blocks out the cold, even if you’re wearing ankle socks.
- Upper is full-grain waterproof leather.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane construction for dry comfort.
- Low bulk synthetic insulation chases away the cold.
- Faux fur collar seals out drafts.
- Removable EVA footbed provides cushioned support.
- Rubber outsole is tuned for cold weather grip.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Circumference measured at the top of the boot cuff.
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.