Merrell Tremblant Mid Polar Waterproof Boots - Women's
Rock the “great white north” look. These boots keep you covered on all fronts – sealing out moisture thanks to fully waterproof leather. Synthetic insulation keeps you toasty from the feet up. The faux fur cuff blocks out the cold, even if you’re wearing ankle socks.
- Upper is full-grain waterproof leather.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane construction for dry comfort.
- Low bulk synthetic insulation chases away the cold.
- Faux fur collar seals out drafts.
- Removable EVA footbed provides cushioned support.
- Rubber outsole is tuned for cold weather grip.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Circumference measured at the top of the boot cuff.
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
|Removable inner boot||No|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.