Nothing adds warmth quite like down. Keep your neck and face warm on ultra-cold ski days. Unique "airhole" breathing hole lets your breath escape so you don't get condensation in your goggles or get your face mask wet and cold. Its contoured shape stays in place so it won't interfere with your goggles or block your view.
- Made of waterproof polyester that also blocks the wind.
- Insulated with 600 fill-power duck down.
- Moulded Airhole mouth piece lets you breathe freely and avoids condensation build-up in your goggles.
- Rear cinch adjustment provides a great fit.
- Small/medium size fits smaller faces such as youth or women. Medium/large fits larger faces.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.