Equipped with an RGB LED, the Wiz lets kids dial in the right colour for their mood. This compact headlamp has a powerful beam, and it powers off automatically after 2 hours, in case someone forgets or falls asleep. The head tilts up and down, and it even works if you put it on upside down.
- RGB LED lets kids cycle through all the colours of the rainbow.
- CPSIA-certified child-safe screw closure and breakaway elastic safety strap.
- Bright mode, dimmer setting and a flashing mode.
- Tilting head directs the light up or down.
- Waterproof to IP X4 (protected against sprayed or splashed water from any angle).
- Maximum burn time is 60 hours.
- Takes 2 AAA batteries (included).
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||1m|
|Beam distance - high||8m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||60 h|
|Burn time - high||5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 AAA (included)|