A collapsible lantern that folds down to the size of a soup can, plus it charges your electronics. Has fold-away legs and a hanging loop so you can set it up on the picnic table or hang it in the tent, wherever you need light.
- Produces 250 lumens on high and is infinitely adjustable.
- Dimmer switch lets you adjust the brightness level.
- Frosted globe emits a bright, non-glaring light.
- Powered by 3 AA batteries (not included) or a 2,600mA internal rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Power meter displays charging status or battery life for both AA and internal batteries.
- USB port lets you charge your electronic devices.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
|Burn time||24-150 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 2600mAh (included) or 3 AA (not included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|