So light you'll forget it's there, so bright you can’t miss it. Whether you're looking for a compact backup light for backcountry trips, a little rear illumination for early-morning runs, or a visibility boost for your 4-legged friend, the Stride’s lightweight design checks all the boxes.
- Constant and 2 different flashing modes in both red and white lighting.
- Red light preserves your night vision and works great as a rear-facing light.
- 3-level power indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge.
- Convenient USB charging gives a full charge in just 3 hours.
- Push-button lens switch is easy to use, with or without gloves.
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation.
- Quick-attach strap gates fit on any strap up to 2.5cm.
- IPX-4 waterproofing shrugs off showers and splashes.
- Includes a USB charging cable and a lightweight elastic strap.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - high||8m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - flash||30-50 h|
|Burn time - high||1.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||USB charger|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|