Halti Ratio Jacket - Men's
Looking for a versatile piece for cross country ski season? This hybrid jacket is made with wind- and water-resistant soft shell fabric. It’ll cut the elements, but breathable inside arm and back panels still give you plenty of venting and easy stretch while you’re in motion.
- Made from a wind- and water-resistant polyester backed with a brushed fleece.
- Stretchy inside arm and back panels facilitate range of motion and expel excess heat and moisture.
- Articulated anatomic panel construction enhances fit and comfort.
- High collar and wide flat elastic cuffs seal out drafts.
- 2 front zip pockets warm hands or provide secure storage.
- Reflective details add low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.