Halti Ratio Pants - Men's
Looking for a versatile piece for cross country ski season? These hybrid pants are made with windproof, water-resistant soft shell fabric. They’ll cut the elements coming at you, but breathable back panels vent your hot air and give you plenty of stretch while you’re in motion.
- Front panels are wind- and water-resistant polyester backed with brushed fleece.
- Back panels are a breathable and stretchy moisture wicking polyester blend.
- Elastic waistband with drawcord.
- Removable adjustable suspenders for comfort and style options.
- Drop in internal key pocket.
- Reflective details add low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 internal key|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.