What the name says is what you get. These gram-nibblers are designed to climb and to hold an edge when the margins drop to razor thin. For ski mountaineers and skimo racers, the 3D shape shaves excess material fore and aft of the binding area to keep swing weight and overall weight as low as possible. Full micro sidewalls grip harpack and firn and perform well on vertiginous steeps. The addition of carbon fibre in the tip dampens chatter and vibration and creates consistent hold right down the line.
- Full Micro sidewalls create thin edges that bites well on steep slopes.
- 3D Tech shaves weight from the tip and tail to create a ski with a low swing weight.
- 3D Tip uses carbon fiber in the tip to provide vibration-damping and comfort while skiing.
- Rocker in the tip and tail is consistent across all lengths for a fun and confidence inspiring ski for all.
- Paulownia wood core makes for a light and forgiving ski that shines bright on the uptrack.
- Carbon fibre with alloy reinforcement makes for a highly performing ski that's very light.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.