Keen Pyrenees Hiking Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Traditional all-leather construction with modern perks like waterproof-breathable membranes that keep water out, but let your feet breathe. The Pyrenees are built to keep your feet comfortable over long hiking days and rough miles.
- Uppers are waterproof leather and Keen.Dry™ waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed.
- Midsoles are polyurethane with full-length stability shanks.
- Outsoles are dual compound 4mm multi-directional lugs.
|Weight||1.15kg (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.