Keen Pyrenees Hiking Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Classic leather construction meets waterproof-breathable technology to blend comfort with protection. Take on rough miles and rocky, rooted trails. Keen’s dry membrane locks out rain, splashes and rogue snow, but lets your feet breathe. And the multi-directional lug pattern keeps you sure footed going up and coming down.
- Uppers are waterproof leather and Keen.Dry™ waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Midsoles are polyurethane with full-length stability shanks an
- Outsoles are dual compound 4mm multidirectional lugs.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.