For dawn-patrol hits and skiers who want a light, fuss-free binding. These are just a little heftier than the TLT Speed 12 Bindings, and have slightly lower release values, but still strike a nice balance between weight, strength, and durability. Its long toe lever and pins keep it clear of ice and snow. Adjustable lateral release and a 3-position heel make it a capable touring binding, with lightness to tempt gram-counters and those who prize speed on the uptrack.
- Light and durable construction uses stainless steel, chromoloy, aluminum and synthetic materials.
- Ice-Breaker pins clears your boot fittings from snow and ice build-up.
- Heel piece adjusts 5mm to fit different boots.
- 2 heel risers settings and flat mode for comfortable skinning.
- Lateral release has an adjustable release value from 5-10 while the vertical release is fixed.
- Optional 75mm, 90mm, and 105mm brake sizes, sold separately.
- Heel piece uses a bayonet lock to keep the contact solid and easy to maintain.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||105mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Tour to ski only|