Dynafit TLT7 Carbonio Ski Boots - Unisex
- Available prices Clearance price $959.00 $959.00
- Original price $1199.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A no-compromise choice for ski tourers who put a premium on speed. The TLT7 Carbonio is a capable pair of boots when the time comes to drop in, and they are extremely light and nimble on the uptrack. At 990g per boot, they won't slow you down. Having no toe welt, the insert moves back 5mm, giving you a more natural stride. A single UltraLock 3.0 buckle opens, closes and adjusts at a micro level to shave even more weight, improve boot durability (fewer snags and catches) and dial in the fit. The speed nose and set-back pivot point are tuned to conserve energy on the ascent and promote efficiency on long tours and ski mountaineering days.
- Lower shells, and spoiler are Grilamid (polyamide), cuff is made of carbon fibre for agility, walkability and stiffness.
- Lambda frame acts as an exoskeleton to improve stiffness and power transfer without the addition of unnecessary material.
- Forward lean is adjustable between 15 and 18 degrees.
- Speed nose offers a shortened toebox and rotation point to make walking even more efficient.
- UltraLock 3.0 system uses a single buckle to control the walk/ski mode.
- Micro-adjustable lower shell can remain tight, while the cuff is open for comfortable touring fit.
- Custom Light thermo-mouldable liner with anatomic construction, optional lacing system and closed cell insulation on the sole.
- Cuff rotation of 60 degrees ensures comfort and range of motion.
- Formula Pomoca outsole is mountaineering focussed so you have grip and traction on difficult terrain.
- Strong master step inserts allow a release value up to 16 without any modifications.
- Snow-dynamic design slides through powder and avoids lateral obstructions.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Grilamid|
|Shell cuff material||Carbon fibre|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.