MEC Nitro Jacket - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Winter: a chance to go flat out without overheating. This go-to running jacket works as a mid-layer in cold situations or as an outer layer when it's not too fierce. Soft, highly breathable fleece has a weather-resistant recycled polyester overlay through the front that covers your chest to lock wind out. A full zip gives you venting options to adapt to changing conditions as you run.
- Made of brushed polyester and spandex fleece that wicks moisture and breathes well.
- Overlay fabric on arms, chest and hood is wind- and water-resistant recycled polyester for added weather protection.
- Zip has a soft fleece chin guard.
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 internal cell phone pocket with headphone port.
- Hidden thumb loops are practical for running, and have a sleek profile when not needed.
- Reflective elements let you extend your training into the night.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.