The MEC Speed is a tough little bike for tough little riders. It has a durable steel frame, and reliable rear coaster brakes for controlling speed. Grippy Kenda tires provide stability and confidence while kids are learning to ride. The BMX style handlebars are comfortable and allow easy, precise control.
- Rugged 16-inch steel frame endures knocks and pings.
- Stem and handlebar pads provide added safety.
- Removable number plate holds a race number or can be duded up with stickers.
- Rear coaster brakes.
- Equipped with Kenda K-50 tires.
- Cat-eye reflector kit adds visibility in all conditions.
- Comes with removable training wheels.
- Standover height of 41cm fits most kids from 4 to 7.
|Ideal for||Urban cycling|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Pedals||MEC Mtn Jr.|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Tires||Kenda K-50 16 x 1.75|