Mavic XA Pro H20 GTX Cycling Shoes - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Reduce your pack weight with cycling shoes you can walk in. They’re fully waterproof thanks to a GORE-TEX® breathable upper. Ergo Fit OrthoLite® insoles keep your feet supported while you’re in the saddle and deliver walking comfort when you’re not.
- Burly synthetic and mesh upper.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable membrane construction.
- Ergonomic ankle design offers support and protection while allowing for easy walking.
- Lace and strap design delivers a custom locked down fit.
- Generous toe box accommodates heavier socks.
- Ergo Fit OrthoLite® insoles enhance comfort on and off the bike.
- Durable Contagrip® outsoles efficiently transfer power while maintaining walkability.
- Reflective details add pop after dark.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.