Keen Anchorage Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
Shrug off slushy streets. Keen’s waterproof-breathable membrane and waterproof nubuck leather block out moisture so you can make a quick run to the corner store. The outsoles are made of dual climate rubber that hardens in the cold to bite into packed snow.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather.
- Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane blocks the wet while letting sweat escape.
- Keen.Warm synthetic insulation keeps your feet toasty.
- Pull tabs and elastic side panels for easy on and off.
- Midsoles are injection-moulded EVA, and TPU shanks add stability.
- Footbeds have thermal heat shields for extra warmth.
- Non-marking Keen.DCR outsoles have multi-directional lugs for secure grip.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Circumference measured at the top of the boot cuff.
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.