Keen Anchorage Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
- Available prices From $179.00 to $179.95 $179.00 – $179.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Shrug off slushy streets. Keen’s waterproof-breathable membrane and waterproof nubuck leather block out moisture so you can make a quick run to the corner store. The outsoles are made of dual climate rubber that hardens in the cold to bite into packed snow.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather.
- Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane blocks the wet while letting sweat escape.
- Keen.Warm synthetic insulation keeps your feet toasty.
- Pull tabs and elastic side panels for easy on and off.
- Midsoles are injection-moulded EVA, and TPU shanks add stability.
- Footbeds have thermal heat shields for extra warmth.
- Non-marking Keen.DCR outsoles have multi-directional lugs for secure grip.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Circumference measured at the top of the boot cuff.
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.