Keen Terradora Wintershell Winter Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
When you’re snowshoeing 15km from camp and a blizzard strikes… These boots won’t feel like the wrong choice. Designed for all-season adventures, they have a fully waterproof-breathable construction. KEEN.Warm insulation protects your toes from cold conditions up to -32C. Rubber outsoles have 4mm lugs that grip and won’t let you down.
- Leather, synthetic and TPU upper is light weight and durable.
- Waterproof breathable membrane construction.
- Moulded and padded collar for comfortable support.
- 200 gram KEEN.Warm insulation for an active temperature rating of -32C.
- Dual-density PU foam footbed with arch support.
- EVA midsole for cushioned comfort.
- D-ring gaiter anchors for winter adventures.
- Cold weather formula rubber outsoles with 4mm lugs for great grip.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.