MEC Merino Long Sleeve Crew - Infants
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
When you mix merino with nylon, you get super warmth and super durability all in one. This merino top is designed to sit next to skin, working with outer layers to seal warmth in and wick sweat away. Flat seams keep little bodies completely chafe-free.
- Made of merino-wrapped nylon to add durability while maintaining softness and warmth.
- Lap shoulders for easy on/off.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and bulk when layering.
- Interior name label so it won't get lost.
- Coordinates with MEC Merino Legging.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.