Scarpa Maestrale RS Ski Boots - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $629.00 $629.00
- Original price $949.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
These boots are made for shredding and blurring the line between freeski and AT. A redesigned ski/walk mechanism and buckle system is robust and combines touring efficiency with downhill performance. The unique Alpine Axial Evo tongue is designed for easy touring and easy entry, and it offers more forward flex than a regularly styled tongue. Tech fittings and a stiff Intuition liner round out this hard-charging package.
- Carbon Grilamid® Web Frame shell provides downhill performance in a lightweight package.
- Cuff features Grilamid® Evo V-Frame with Outdry® venting to keep things stiff and well vented.
- Axial Alpine Evo tongue is made of Pebax and blends overlap and cabrio-style entry.
- Wave Closure System uses a self-equalizing cable and a single buckle for a secure fit.
- Heel Retention Strap keeps the heel locked in nicely for a blister-free tour.
- Intuition® Cross Fit Pro Flex G liner is thermoformable for a custom fit.
- Quickstep fittings and fitting indicator simplify the process of getting your boots on and off.
- New Speedlock Plus ski/walk mechanism offers friction-free touring efficiency with downhill performance.
- Vibram® Cayman PRO sole has a smooth rubber toe and lugged rubber profile to reduce snow buildup and provide grip.
- Flex index is 125.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Grilamid|
|Shell cuff material||Grilamid + carbon|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.