Pearl Izumi Select Thermal Barrier Pants - Women's
A performance layer for road riders, slip them on easily with zippered gussets that slide over your shoes. Add protection from cold wind and sudden showers.
- Select Barrier fabric on the front panels fends off wind and water.
- Elite Thermal fleece lining is great for warmth and moisture transfer.
- Flattering waistband is comfortably wide.
- Articulated and vented knees for ease of movement.
- Lower leg gussets have 18cm zippers.
- Reflective piping for low-light visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.