Pearl Izumi Elite Escape AmFIB Tights - Women's
- Available prices $119.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Cold winter mornings don't have to mean time on the trainer. Wind- and water-resistant soft shell protects critical areas from chilly gusts and showers, and fleece back panels wick away sweat while keeping you warm. Reflective details make you more visible when dusk comes early. These bibtights are chamois-free, so you can layer them over your favourite cycling shorts for customized comfort.
- ELITE AmFIB soft shell shields key exposure areas from wind and rain.
- Moisture-shedding PI Dry Thermal Fleece adds breathable insulation to back panels while wicking away sweat.
- Wide, flat elastic waistband creates smooth lines.
- Flatlock seams and articulated anatomic panel construction enhance comfort.
- External zipper pocket on left thigh holds valuables.
- 18cm ankle zips make them easy to pull on.
- Silicone grippers keep hems in place.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low light.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.