Protect your little one’s eyes from harsh UV. The Looping II uses a dark category 4 lens to block 95% of incoming light. With their wraparound design and adjustable elastic strap, they stay in place during adventures or active play dates.
- Designed to tykes from 12-24 months.
- Flexible, hinge-less frames
- No downside, the frame fits the same no matter which side is up.
- Curved design and adjustable elastic strap.
- 2 colours have dark category 4 lenses that offer great protection in very bright conditions.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||13% (Red/Blue)|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|