Slip on a pair of these lenses, and see the world from an elite athlete's perspective. Designed for competitors, the large clear lenses use Smith’s TLT technology as well as a toric curve to ensure accurate colours and distortion-free viewing. The frameless design makes them perfect for cycling with drop bars or any activity where the lower frame can get in the way.
- Medium fit / coverage.
- ChromaPop® lenses deliver exceptional clarity, high contrast, and dynamic colour optimization, making them great for challenging light conditions.
- Carbonic TLT lenses use Smith's Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) to ensure accurate colours and distortion-free viewing.
- 7x4 toric lens curve further aids in distortion-free viewing.
- Hydroleophobic lens coating helps protect the lenses from smudges/droplets and repels water, making them easier to clean.
- Frames made with TR90 thermoplastic, known for its extreme flexibility, durability and light weight.
- 2-position (wide and narrow) hydrophilic nose pads.
- Slide-on temple tips.
- Includes an additional ChromaPop Contrast Rose lens with 48% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|Number of lenses included||2|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|