Ready for storms and iced-over pitches? The 3-in-1 Helio Gloves use crazy light Dyneema ripstop and goat leather, with GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable inserts to protect your digits from unwelcome moisture. PrimaLoft® gold insulation offers reliable warmth, even in intense conditions. Fleece and soft shell inner gloves can we worn alone in balmier conditions.
- Shells are lightweight yet super durable Dyneema ripstop with goat leather reinforcements on the palm and fingers.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX inserts keep wetness out.
- Insulated with warm 40g PrimaLoft Gold synthetic insulation.
- Long powder cuffs with one handed drawcord closure.
- Removable fleece liner gloves have soft shell fabric on the backs of hands and a durable grippy palm.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.