Pro-grade gloves for serious skiers. You’ll never have to worry about your fingers freezing up again. The Legend glove is packed with heavy duty PrimaLoft® gold insulation and equipped with a GORE-TEX® insert to prevent moisture from creeping in. Pertex nylon and sheep leather shells offer protection without loss of dexterity. Ski on.
- Shells are abrasion-resistant Pertex nylon with sheep leather reinforcements on the palm and fingers.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX inserts keep wetness out.
- Insulated with warm 170g PrimaLoft Gold synthetic insulation.
- Cozy fleece liners are soft on skin.
- Hook and loop wrist closures shingle under your jacket.
- Articulated fit with precurved fingers.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.