The warmth of a mitten with the dexterity of a glove. Made with shaped leather on the palms and fingers, and waterproof-breathable nylon throughout, these gloves use old-world craftmanship and high-quality materials. The removable liners can be swapped out, so they span a wide range of conditions. Great for ski guides, instructors and seasons that span 100+ days, the entry price may be steep, but these are built for discerning riders who seek a top-of-the-line glove.
- Made of windproof, waterproof-breathable HESTRA Triton 3-layer nylon.
- Fingers and palms are supple, durable Army goat leather.
- Removable liner is made of soft Bemberg polyester with warm synthetic insulation.
- Ergonomic design uses precurved fingers for a close fit and a comfortable grip.
- Adjustable wrist strap.
- Long gauntlets with shockcord toggles keep snow out of your sleeves.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.