Old school craftsmanship for new school performance. These downhill gloves are fully powder-ready thanks to 3-layer windproof and waterproof-breathable HESTRA polyester fabric. Goat leather through the front is shaped for grip and dexterity, making them fit like, well, a glove.
- Made of windproof, waterproof-breathable HESTRA 3-layer polyester that seals out the elements.
- Fingers and palms are supple and durable military-grade goat leather.
- Lined with soft, warm Bemberg polyester.
- Ergonomic design uses precurved fingers for a close fit and a better grip.
- Leather strap with Velcro closure secure them on your wrists.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.